Please pre-book all your classes with our on-line very easy system. We have many options for beginner’s see below, whether you are a total beginners, or just new to our studio we recommend starting with beginners flow a Restore Review Relax.
Please do not arrive late, we do not allow late comers, and if you are late, your place may be given to another clients waiting. We have a 4 hour cancellation policy, its good Karma to early cancel.
- Monday 7.30pm Deep Slow Stretch Suzanne
- Tuesday 7.30pm Beginner’s Flow Sam
- Thursday 7.30pm Beginner’s Flow Orla
- Friday 6.30pm Restore Revive Relax” Orla/Sam
See full timetable Please book before you arrive.
Please Book all classes and we look forward to meeting you.
If you are interested in our ”Intro Offer that is now €69 ” and you are new to yoga or even new to MYB style of yoga. We recommend the above classes for several weeks before you take other class we offer. All other classes move at a much different pace, and we prefer new to MYB Yogi’s take these class to find there feet on the mat.
Sign Up NOW!! call us 01 236 0538 or email@example.com
*Tip: Do I need to pre-book a class? Yes please…
Bring along a yoga mat, large towel for the yoga room, bottle of water. if you are taking a shower please bring another towel. Please note that we sell and rent mat, towels & cold drinks.
It is recommended to Book On-line or call email 2 days ahead. Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to class start time to sign up and find your way around the studio. Once you have purchases yoga credit you will be able to book on line.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before class.
- Turn Mobile phones off, and do not take into the yoga room.
- Have an empty stomach. You can eat up to a few hours before class, but try to eat something light for example; salad, fruit, a small bowl of soup etc.
- It is more hygienic to have your own mat. You can always use MYB mats.
- Let the teacher know if you have any injuries or if you are pregnant.
- In MYB we have a coat room for all your belongings, please bring as little as you can into the yoga room, like you wallets or mobile.
- Be well hydrated drink at least 2 liters of water within 12 hours before class. Don’t wait until the last minute, or try to drink a lot of water during class.
- You will sweat, and you should be able to move freely. Moisture wicking fabrics work very well.
Be kind to yourself, Take lots of breaks if you need to and listen to your body!
Call to Book 01 236 0538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org